Taree Scholz

Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Starbucks City Series Mugs stories

     One of my hobby that actually become a passion for the last 10 years !! It started when i was a flight attendant in one of the int'l airlines, whose practically giving me a chance to travelled the world without have to spend a fortune. And my love for an ice coffee in particular Starbucks frapucinno has brought me to the idea of collecting part of them which i finally  landed my choice to their city series MUG. Their Mugs as we know it, has a name of every city along with their remarkable landmark where you purchased them, cool isn't it ??

     And now ever since i got married and settling down in one place following my little lovely family, i haven't been able to continue my own legacy in order to pull through all the city collection in the world (kinda a lot don't you think) well but the story doesn't end up here ... Thanks to my amazing friends who be able to get them for me, whenever they came back from somewhere they strangely feel obliged to get them for me (no pressure just a simple constant message and e mail from me) :-)))

     By far i owned 35 mugs though ... a good number for those series of constant begging and kissing ass some friends and family member, and this is still going on putting a more thicker skin for another series !! Oh come on those mugs aren't more than $15, i guess its quite civilize for a simple souvenirs isn't it ?? 

     At the moment ... I'm aiming for Paris or any other city in France whom i believe Starbucks having it branch there,Spain like Barcelona- Madrid, Berlin - Hamburg - Cologne - Munich cities in Germany, or maybe some countries at Scandinavians ?? well lot to catch up though ... Wish me luck on my begging journey for the sake of collecting Starbucks Mugs City Series ...

TS

     

No comments: