Taree Scholz

Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Little Princess


My 5years old little girl loooooove to pose, she would voluntarily posing for anybody anywhere .... It just such a blessed to followed her around with my pocket camera nor my gadget. Thus here are some of her pictures that i could captured .... :-p



This picture taken when we were walking down the hotel where we lived, she saw this beautiful statue and was forcing me to take her picture next to it 'but not to close mommy so i could see my legs on the picture too' !! Amazingly cute isn't it ??


And this .... how can i forget this when she tried really hard to look like her mom in the funniest version of me i might say,oh my mini me !!!



A little earlier when she was 3 ... those cheeks are still containing those baby fat and obviously still posing !! 


Aside from posing for a camera she also love music very much .... its the part of her and i could say its in her blood. But don't easily get tricked by what you see in this picture, she didn't really play that ukulele or her 'Little Guitar' (that what she name this instrument) then again its for the sake of posing eventhough she was really singing and tried hard to play this instrument ... haha 

TS

No comments: