Taree Scholz

Monday, January 30, 2012

Missing NYC

As one of my fave city in the world, New York City has left alot of outrageous memory on me .... 'The city that never sleep really  proves one of my sleepless night during my visit there couple of years ago worth it,forget jet leg !! It's indeed sleepless city ...

Born & raised in the city of Jakarta transformed me into an independent city girl kind of type. Giving me the ability to befriend with the traffic, the crowd, the un smilled peoples, and their ignorance. Not that i love those stereotype but simply because i used to it ...that's why from the very first time i step my feet on New York city i felt like ... Praised the Lord!! this is me,i feel like being reborn !! imagine how crazy the impact of the city gives you int he matter of second ...

The city has everything that one city should have, it even have it own songs dedicated for this brilliantly magnificent city ( they should consider it as their city anthem #justsaying ). I remember spending most of my time exploring the city by foot, either strolling through their famous extravagant shopping street of 'Times Square', jogging on the largest public park which is Central Park which located in the middle of Manhattan or just grab a seat near by the city most  famous landmark the Rockefeller Centre watching tourist passed by or those amazing ice skater during a winter seasons.

Not to mention the famous 'Sex and The City' TV series that makes the city even worth to visit and if you have some extra $$$ to spend on fabulous shoes, bags or clothing like them you can go crazy here .. not me though !! I'm more to explored the beautiful artistic landmark they have there, experienced the under ground train, short cruised to see statue of Liberty on the Ellis island, ground zero (former WTC) or okay short visit to dollar shop ha !!

Really do missed those few things I've done there .... still wishing someday i could get the chances to re do everything again but off course with my daughter on my side this time.

No comments: