Taree Scholz

Saturday, January 28, 2012

What next ??

Does it sounds exciting when you get the chances to live in a different places every couple of years?? well welcome to my life !! Where me and my little family are one of those lucky jumper, getting lots of benefits of knowing different kinds of peoples in each different place. And the most funny experience things of all is having our daughter speak a different accent every time we settled in one place oh my .... i tell u its so cute. You see ... kids learning faster than us waaaayyy faster,so when i was just trying to figured out the way back home from her school, she mastered the local accent perfectly already !! Natural skills ....


Isn't it difficult ?? well ... yeah natural skills,after years doing this packing and unpacking the whole house i think i can consider my self a pro !! or without any doubt if i apply a job in the shipping company i will get the job without even being interviewed,just take a look on my address for the last couples of years and they think its enough .... seriously !! And beside from having to pack and unpacked the whole house,i also got a whole nine yard list to do in the very first week of our arrival though and gotta do it by my self. Lucky my husband has his priority on having to manage his new working place ( thanks to you honey we are your loyal follower ).


Schooling - Accommodation - Cars - Arranging Furniture - getting to know whose having that annoying dog that bark every night next door and those other fun stuff !! Exciting ?? yess i still have that jitter when my husband tells me .... Okay here's next !!!

No comments: