Taree Scholz

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Dreaming about Loubutin



Tell me one girl who doesn't love shoes ?? even my 5years old daughter showing the sign of her love towards these foot accessories. And me as a woman whose life being so obsessed with these beauty, proclaimed my self that i cant leave without a good sexy paired of Shoes !!

Dreaming about owning a pair of those 'must have' killer shoes becoming my apparent hobby lately ... Since a very good sexy stylish shoes could cost arms & legs which get me thinking a million times to purchased them. Therefore dreaming would cost me nothing so what i would do in my daily basis is day dreaming of having them, who knows ??

Shoes are the ultimate accessories for woman no matter how rich & poor they are, healthy nor sick, and even a very busy business woman to party goer to a model to a socialite even a stay home mother !! Every woman need shoes to boosted their confident to makes them feel a thousand times better. Some went shoes shopping when they're broken hearted, divorce, or even before they decided to kill them self (by seeing their balance on their bank account).

Every Shoe Tells a Story

Baby booties to orthopedic sandals, we spend most of our waking lives in shoes, and from them we may learn something about our culture, our history, and ourselves ~  

By Cathy Newman National Geographic Senior Writer


No comments: